Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the most important element of your Sales and Marketing strategy: you can have the best product or service in the world, but if you don’t know and understand your customers and their needs, then it’s all for nothing. But all too often CRM is misunderstood; thought of as just a piece of software which is badly implemented and maintained and fails to be used effectively. “70% fail” is an oft-reported statistic for CRM programme implementations.
Implementing or migrating to a new CRM system is expensive and time consuming. CRM packagess are not just for the big companies: they can be as, or even more important, for SMEs with limited resources and sales/ marketing teams. Don’t think you can’t afford a CRM system – just make sure you’re investing in the right one. Don’t think CRM is just about the software: that’s just one element: you can have the most sophisticated, all-singing all-dancing platform in the world, but if you don’t have a strategy and a culture that understands its importance, then it won’t work.
I have over 20 years experience of CRM implementation using varied software solutions; from one-person businesses, to satellite offices, to creating a 5 year CRM strategy and business managing a worldwide roll out for a global company with 600+ users in more than 50 countries covering needs analysis, build, training and on-going support.
- Needs Analysis – what do you need from a CRM?
- Vendor selection support – with over 20 years experience I can help you find the right solution provider for your business
- CRM analytics and reporting for Senior Management: knowing what you need
- Business Implementation management
- CRM Strategy support
- Hands-on training for selected CRM platforms
- CRM usage review: review and recommendations on your current solution
- Business Culture and CRM: helping you build a CRM engagement programme to ensure all internal users are getting the most out of the system and processes you have in place to support your business goals
- Setting up a CRM system and culture on a micro-budget
See the PRICING section of this site for indicative costs, but if you have specific requirements or questions, please fill in the Contact Form for more information and an obligation-free quote.