A good strategy is vital for any business in achieving its objectives. Too often however, if it really exists it is poorly thought out, ill-defined or simply not really understood.
A well constructed strategy allows a company, be it single owner or multi-national, to decide who to target, what products/services to offer, and how to combine the two utilising its assets, expertise and capabilities.
Strategy can be daunting. It can be complex – there wouldn’t be a million and one scholarly articles written about it if it wasn’t.
But it can be jargon-free, common-sense and intuitive.
With 20+ years experience of creating local, regional and global strategies across varied disciplines and businesses, I can help demystify the process and work with you to implement a realistic, easily understood and fully implementable strategy across your business – no matter your size, aims or industry.
Sessions can be tailored or created for your specific needs. Previous services provided have included:
Strategy workshops (adaptable for any level of experience)
- Understanding the MOST model and applying each element in your business
- Classic strategic models and how to use them
- Moving from tactical to strategic thinking
- Understanding how anyone in your business can input into the strategic journey
- Demystifying the jargon and getting to the vital things you need to know
- Strategy and Innovation: theoretical analysis as well as case studies and opportunities in learning from the best
- How to set out and develop conventional and non-conventional strategic plans
Strategy and Planning Support
- Management consultation
- Planning workshop and consultation
- Writing and designing strategy support
- Strategy review service