With over 20 years of management experience including direct, line and matrix reports and ten years plus of provision of mentoring, I have worked closely with HR and Learning and Development teams on all aspects of management support including skills training, organisational structure and restructures, career development and confidential advice services.
I have written and delivered a range of management training courses, including established sessions such as Skills Strength Finder, and worked closely with managers at all levels – from office, to area to regional and global in a wide range of areas.
- Mentoring: unbiased, trust-worthy and company agnostic: ideal for new managers looking for confidential and non-judgemental support as they begin their managerial career.
- Sounding board services for individual Managers and Business Owners
- Managing remote and matrix teams
- Appraisal preparation and support
- New Manager training: covering areas including problem solving, goal setting, workplace relationships, meeting management, dealing with conflict and guided learning in established theories and business models
- New Managers: what you need to know
- Strengths Finder team work
- Team Building
- Introducing Innovation programmes
- Managing Sales/ Marketing teams and developing Territory Action Plans.