With over 20 years of management experience including direct, line and matrix reports and ten years plus of provision of mentoring, I have worked closely with HR and Learning and Development teams on all aspects of management support including skills training, organisational structure and restructures, career development and confidential advice services.
I have written and delivered a range of management training courses, including established sessions such as Skills Strength Finder, and worked closely with managers at all levels – from office, to area to regional and global in a wide range of areas.
- Mentoring: unbiased, trust-worthy and company agnostic: ideal for new managers looking for confidential and non-judgemental support as they begin their managerial career.
- Sounding board services for individual Managers and Business Owners
- Managing remote and matrix teams
- Appraisal preparation and support
- New Manager training: covering areas including problem solving, goal setting, workplace relationships, meeting management, dealing with conflict and guided learning in established theories and business models
- New Managers: what you need to know
- Strengths Finder team work
- Team Building
- Introducing Innovation programmes
- Managing Sales/ Marketing teams and developing Territory Action Plans.
See the PRICING section of this site for indicative costs, but if you have specific requirements or questions, please fill in the Contact Form for more information and an obligation-free quote.